Final Reports July 2003 - June 2004
The Stanislaus County Civil Grand Jury conducted investigations of the agencies listed below and released their findings, conclusions, and recommendations in a single REPORT for each.
The complete set of all reports in a given "Grand Jury Year" constitutes the FINAL REPORT of the Civil Grand Jury.
Each individual REPORT, is labeled as Part One, Part Two, etc., as each is a single part of the FINAL REPORT.
Agencies that are the subject of a Civil Grand Jury REPORT may be directed to provide a written RESPONSE. When received, Agency RESPONSES will be made available below. If an agency RESPONSE is too large for listing on the website, it will be available for public review at the Civil Grand Jury Office.
All Reports and Responses are done in PDF format.
- Letter from Board of Supervisor's Chairman
- Amendments from BoS on Stanislaus County Department Responses (overriding any Dept. Head Response)
- Stanislaus County Department of Child Support Services #04-05
- City of Hughson #04-07
- City of Hughson #04-19
- Stanislaus County Agricultural Commissioner & Sealer of Weights and Measures #04-24A
- Stanislaus County Agricultural Commissioner & Sealer of Weights and Measures #04-24B
- Stanislaus County Audit Report #04-26
- Stanislaus Animal Control Services #04-33
- Environmental Resources Department/Code Enforcement Unit #04-34
- Stanislaus County District Attorney #04-39
- Stanislaus County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services #04-42
- Taser Report #04-45
- Stanislaus County Detention Facilities Report #04-46
- Stanislaus County Chief Executive Officer #04-47