Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


a fine reduction for your eligible infraction offense using the new MyCitations tool.

Pay traffic fines or request a reduction

Pay traffic tickets, criminal fines, and civil fines by following the instructions on this page.

Paying Your Traffic Tickets

Payments are accepted at the clerk's office, by Drop Box, by mail, or online.   See other payment methods on our Traffic Division Page.

DO NOT PAY ONLINE if requesting a Court Trial or Trial by Written Declaration.

When requesting a Trial By Written Declaration, Defendants are required to post bail in advance by check, cashiers check, charge, or in person.

Online Payment

If you wish to make your traffic payment online click on the button below.

Please note that the system only takes payment in full. We only accept VISA and MasterCard.

Pay Traffic Ticket

Can't afford to pay?

If you cannot afford to pay the full amount of a fine for an infraction offense (including most traffic tickets), you may ask the court to reduce the amount you owe based on your ability to pay in setting the total amount due online or in-person at any point before your fines and fees are fully paid. 

The MyCitations online tool allows you to enter a plea and make an ability to pay request on eligible infractions. In addition to requesting a reduction, you can request a payment plan, more time to pay, or ask to complete community service in lieu of paying fines and fees.

Fines and fees owed from a misdemeanor or felony offense are not eligible to request a reduction.

Do not use the online tool if you want to:

1) Contest the citation

2) Attend traffic school

3) Get a dismissal or reduction of charges with proof of correction


Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.