Qualifying for Stanislaus County Jury Service
You are qualified for jury service if you meet all the following conditions:
- Are 18 years of age or older;
- Are a citizen of the United States;
- Are a resident of Stanislaus County;
- Speak and understand the English language;
- Are not the subject of a conservatorship;
- Are not a peace officer (As defined by penal code sections 830.1 OR 830.2 (A), (B), (C).)
- Have not been convicted of a malfeasance in office;
- Are not required to register as a sex offender pursuant to penal code section 290; and
- Are not on felony probation, parole, post-release supervision or mandated supervision.
Citizens are called to serve by being randomly selected from either the California Department of Motor Vehicles list or the Stanislaus County Registrar–Recorder list of registered voters.