Our Jury System
Visit our FAQ page to learn more about our jury management system and how it impacts you.
The Court was:
- The first court statewide in the mid-1980s to develop a jury orientation film that remained in use for nearly 15 years.
- The first court statewide to offer free bus transportation for potential jurors countywide.
- One of the first five courts statewide in the late 1980s to fully automate the jury management system.
- The first court statewide to offer free local phone service to jurors.
- One of the first 10 courts statewide to implement a one-day, one-trial service system.
We currently have Wi-Fi service in the assembly room along with PCs available for jurors to browse the internet while they wait in the assembly room.
We are very proud of our jury management system and very appreciative of the citizens of Stanislaus County who give of their time to perform their civil duty.