Final Reports July 2014 - June 2015
The Stanislaus County Civil Grand Jury conducted investigations of the agencies listed below and released their findings, conclusions and recommendations in a single report for each investigation. Each individual report is labeled as Part One, Part Two, etc., as each is a single part of the FINAL REPORT.
The complete set of all the individual reports compiled in a given "Grand Jury Year" constitutes the FINAL REPORT of the Civil Grand Jury.
Agencies that are the subjects of a Civil Grand Jury report may be directed to provide a written response. When received, Agency Responses will be available below. If an Agency Response is too large for listing on this website, it will be available for public review at the Civil Grand Jury Office (at 1021 I Street, Third Floor, Modesto, CA).
All reports and responses are done in PDF format.
2014-2015 FINAL REPORTS:
- 15-01GJ - City of Patterson
- 15-02C - Stanislaus County Public Transit Systems
- 15-03C - Oakdale Airport
- 15-04GJ – Stanislaus County Jail Facilities Inspection
- 15-05C – East Side Mosquito Abatement District
- 15-16GJ – Local Effects of Prison Realignment and Proposition 47
- Response from Ceres City Council
- Response from Hughson City Council
- Response from Newman City Council
- Response from Patterson City Council
- Response from Riverbank City Council
- Response from Turlock City Council
- Response from Waterford City Council
- Response from Stanislaus County Sheriff
- Response from Stanislaus County Chief Probation Officer
- Response from Modesto Police Department
- 15-17GJ – Teach Them Well and Let Them Lead the Way