Final Reports July 2008 - June 2009
The Stanislaus County Civil Grand Jury conducted investigations of the agencies listed below and released their findings, conclusions, and recommendations in a single report for each investigation. Each individual report is labeled as Part One, Part Two, etc., as each is a single part of the FINAL REPORT.
The complete set of all the individual reports compiled in a given "Grand Jury Year" constitutes the FINAL REPORT of the Civil Grand Jury.
Agencies that are the subjects of a Civil Grand Jury report may be directed to provide a written response. When received, Agency Responses will be available below. If an Agency Response is too large for listing on this website, it will be available for public review at the Civil Grand Jury Office (at 1021 "I" Street, 3rd Floor).
All reports and responses are done in PDF format.
- Part One: Stanislaus Economic Development and Workforce Alliance - Case 09-05
- Part Two: City of Modesto Public Works - Case 09-06
- Part Three: Stanislaus County Sheriff's Office - Case 09-09
- No response required.
- Part Four: Monterey Park Tract Community Service District - Case 09-14
- Part Five: Turlock City Council Member - Case 09-16
- Part Six: Stanislaus County Correctional Facilities Inspections - Case 09-18
- Part Seven: Riverbank City Council - Case 09-20
- Response from City of Riverbank - Exhibits 1-9 are a large file; available by calling the Grand Jury Office at 558-7766