Final Reports July 2007 - June 2008
The Stanislaus County Civil Grand Jury conducted investigations of the agencies listed below and released their findings, conclusions, and recommendations in a single report for each investigation. Each individual report is labeled as Part One, Part Two, etc., as each is a single part of the FINAL REPORT.
The complete set of all the individual reports compiled in a given "Grand Jury Year" constitutes the FINAL REPORT of the Civil Grand Jury.
Agencies that are the subjects of a Civil Grand Jury report may be directed to provide a written response. When received, Agency Responses will be available below. If an Agency Response is too large for listing on this website, it will be available for public review at the Civil Grand Jury Office (at 1021 "I" Street, 3rd Floor).
All reports and responses are done in PDF format.
- Part One: Stanislaus County Department of Animal Services - Case 08-07
- Part Two: Stanislaus County Hazardous Materials - Case 08-12
- No response requested.
- Part Three: Stanislaus Consolidate Fire Protection District – Case 08-14
- Part Four: La Grange Elementary School District – Case 08-04
- Response La Grange School District Administration
- Response from Board of Trustees
- Response from the Department of Education – Part 1
- Response from Stanislaus County Office of Education
- Response from the Stanislaus Consolidated Fire Protection District
- Response from the State Architect
- Part Five: Stanislaus County Department of Health - Case 08-27
- Part Six: Stanislaus County Correctional Facilities Inspections - Case 08-25