Final Reports July 2001 - June 2002
The Stanislaus County Civil Grand Jury conducted Investigations of the agencies listed below and released their findings, conclusions and recommendations in a single REPORT for each.
The complete set of all reports in a given "Grand Jury Year" constitutes the FINAL REPORT of the Civil Grand Jury.
Each individual REPORT, is labeled as Part One, Part Two, etc., as each is a single part or the FINAL REPORT.
Agencies that are the subject of a Civil Grand Jury REPORT may be directed to provide a written RESPONSE. When received, Agency RESPONSES will be made available below. If an agency RESPONSE is too large for listing on the website, it will be available for public review ant the Civil Grand Jury Office.
All Reports and Responses are done in PDF format.
- Modesto City Schools Part One
- Empire Sanitary District Part Two
- Stanislaus County/Health Services Agency Part Three
- Stanislaus County Audit Part Four
- Turlock Joint Union High School District Part Five
- Stanislaus County Community Services Agency Part Six
- Stanislaus County Correctional Facilities Inspection Part Seven
- Keyes Fire Protection District Part Eight
- The Stanislaus County Civil Grand Jury Part Nine
- Response From Stanislaus County to Parts 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9
(Large File: 11.1MB PDF)