Final Reports July 2015 - June 2016
The Stanislaus County Civil Grand Jury conducted investigations of the agencies listed below and released their findings, conclusions and recommendations in a single report for each investigation. Each individual report is labeled as Part One, Part Two, etc., as each is a single part of the FINAL REPORT.
The complete set of all the individual reports compiled in a given "Grand Jury Year" constitutes the FINAL REPORT of the Civil Grand Jury.
Agencies that are the subjects of a Civil Grand Jury report may be directed to provide a written response. When received, Agency Responses will be available below. If an Agency Response is too large for listing on this website, it will be available for public review at the Civil Grand Jury Office (at 1021 I Street, Third Floor, Modesto, CA).
All reports and responses are done in PDF format.
2015-2016 FINAL REPORTS:
Part II County Annual Financial Audit Report
16-06C & 16-11C Del Puerto Healthcare District
- Response from Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors
- Response from Board of Directors, Del Puerto Healthcare District
16-13GJ Detention Facilities Inspection
16-15GJ Stanislaus County Building Study
- Response from City of Ceres
- Response from City of Hughson
- Response from City of Modesto
- Response from City of Newman
- Response from City of Oakdale
- Response from City of Patterson
- Response from City of Riverbank
- Response from City of Turlock
16-18GJ Evaluation of County Election Practices
16-27GJ Detention Facilities Inspection