Final Reports July 2002 - June 2003
The Stanislaus County Civil Grand Jury conducted Investigations of the agencies listed below and released their findings, conclusions and recommendations in a single REPORT for each.
The complete set of all reports in a given "Grand Jury Year" constitutes the FINAL REPORT of the Civil Grand Jury.
Each individual REPORT, is labeled as Part One, Part Two, etc., as each is a single part or the FINAL REPORT.
Agencies that are the subject of a Civil Grand Jury REPORT may be directed to provide a written RESPONSE. When received, Agency RESPONSES will be made available below. If an agency RESPONSE is too large for listing on the website, it will be available for public review ant the Civil Grand Jury Office.
All Reports and Responses are done in PDF format.
- Stanislaus County/Turlock Joint Union High School - Part 1
- Stanislaus County Correctional Facilities Inspection - Part 2
- Stanislaus County Oakdale Airport/Assessments - Part 3
- Stanislaus County Mandatory Audit - Part 4
- Stanislaus County Health Services Agency - Part 5
- Stanislaus County Continuity Review - Part 6
- City of Hughson - Part 7
- Stanislaus County Landfill - Part 8