General User Information
- If a case type or filing code is not visible, please reach out to your eFiling Service Provider (EFSP) to confirm that the vendor has the most current data.
- Add party names in ALL CAPS.
- Do not add any document descriptions.
- Do not add "dba" to party names. The clerk will add the dba to the case management system.
- If cases are consolidated, you must E-file into the lead (primary) case number.
- When submitting a first paper for multiple parties, the document will need to be submitted in separate envelopes for each party. Currently, filing fees can only be assessed to one party per envelope.
- Each fileable document needs to be submitted as a separate lead document. Please do not add any documents as attachments.
- As of 7/23/20, the court is informed that the only EFSP available for Criminal fIlings is Odyssey eFileCA.
The following documents cannot be accepted via File and Serve at this time:
- Abstract of Judgment
- Administrative Records or other lodged documents
- Appeals documents/filings
- Bench Warrant
- Certificate of Facts
- Coordinated proceedings or filings on coordinated cases
- Coversheet / Declaration Re Covid-19 Related Financial Distress
- Original Wills
- Ex Parte Communication
- Exemplification (Certificate of Authenticity)
- Notice of Jury Fees cannot be filed pursuant to California Rules of Court 3.250.
- Jury fees are located in Optional Services and are only accepted if they are submitted in conjunction with a document filing.
- Copy or search requests including estate searches.
- Civil Pre-Trial Trial briefs
- Domestic Violence Petitions
- Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Petitions
- Request for Orders with Temporary Orders or Requests for Order Shortening Time (Family Law)
- Request to Continue Hearings and related proposed Orders (FL-306, FL-307, DV-115 & DV-116)
- Order to Show Cause re: Contempt
- Guardianships with Temporary Orders
- Conservatorships with Temporary Orders
- Stipulation and Order to ADR (STAN-100)
Please Note: Jury fees are located in Optional Services and are only accepted if they are submitted in conjunction with a document filing.
Probate Estates/Trust cases
- Add the names of the Trustor, Petitioner and/or Trustee.
- Do not add beneficiaries.
- When a Petition for Probate of Will is e-Filed, a copy of the will must be submitted with a coversheet and the original will must be delivered to the Clerk’s Office no later than 3 weeks before the hearing. Failure to deliver the original will to the clerk’s office may result in your petition hearing being continued or dismissed.